View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:59 PM   #25
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Will bought me the cutest buffalo that is 4 inches long and made out of some synthetic substance that looks quite real. It looks just like the big male we visit every day. Will got it in the toy department in Walmart of all places. I told him they should sell these in the museum shop It is definitely a keeper.

Those 4 months Will has to eat soft foods foil my plans of fixing most of the meat out the freezer. I wanted to do that before we hit the road. Maybe I can give what is left it to our neighbor when it comes time to sell the freezers.

I just ordered some neat things for the MH from a catalogue that offers things for folks who don’t have electricity since we camp lots of times where there aren’t any electrical plug-ins. Stainless divided picnic trays, stainless tumblers for cold drinks, (I already have a set of stainless straws) a non electric drip coffee maker that you can use on a stovetop, camp stove, cabin or RV and a hand cranked coffee grinder with an adjustable ceramic conical-burr that fits on the top of a pint glass canning jar. They have a few other neat items I can use in the MH that I plan on ordering at a later date. I have a set of heavy glass divided picnic trays that will surely sell at a garage sale later this year. We like using them when we eat outside or in front of the TV. They are much too heavy to take in the MH. I am having fun finding “lighter” things to replace some of my favorites that get used a lot.

DONNA FAYE Actually Will isn't in any pain from that broken tooth but I haven't any idea if he will be after they insert that stainless rod down that tooth so the tooth will grow around it during that 4 weeks he has to wait until they put the crown on it. This is an anchor tooth for a bridge and that is why they are going to such lengths to save it. I feel sorry for your hubby with the pain he is having from that broken rib. I can't imagine for I have never had a broken bone of any kind much less a rib. Will has had lots and lots of broken bones he got when he rode rodeo horses back in the day. Hips, arms, legs, ribs ~ you name it. You can't tell by looking at him but he does experience some pain in the cold weather from those old injuries. I am glad you are very pleased with your "goodies" that you ordered.

JEAN Hope your head is cleared up now for it sounds like you are being very busy since you got back. The cats missed you so used "your" places to sleep. Every time when Will gets up from his office chair Cecil jumps up into it when he is in the room. That cat is such a tease.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote