View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #56
flnu

S/C/G: 194 / ticker / - 5 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Hello Coaches,

Nothing to report. Just chugging along. I was OP today (except for a sliver of green mango that my two year old really really wanted me to eat – Beck needs a separate chapter for pre-school aged food-pushers). I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill with a good incline and brisk pace. I really need to get out my calendar so I count my streak days. (The only reason I did yoga the day before yesterday, when I didn’t want to in a crappy hotel room in the middle of nowhere after a hard and hot day’s work was because of the stupid streak. Go streak!) Friday weigh in: lost 1.5 lbs.

Tricia: It sounds like your behaviors are spot on. I agree with BBE, the body will follow--eventually. (Sigh…but it is still frustrating. I hear you.)

Seadwaters: Hmm. $5000 does put it in a different light. The herb thing would be worrisome to me. If you do go for it, I’ll be interested to hear about it. It is a tough decision. Health is most definitely worth going $5000 into debt for but, as you say, only if the program can deliver the goods as promised.

Hi, Ladym0208, first, credit for awareness, second, credit for waiting.

BBE: I was just thinking today that it might be time to try to find a class or two to take. It’s fun to hear about yours. I can just imagine your opera students belting out Officer Krupke. Wish I could have heard that.