View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #16
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/222/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hi!

Desper8lyseekinskiny: to the group! I am glad that you posted! I, too, know the frustration of losing weight and then gaining (in my case) all and more of it back. Congratulations on quitting smoking!!! That is wonderful! Sorry you have gained a lot of weight back, though. You did it once, so you KNOW you are capable of doing it..... again! Maybe you need to try a different medicine for your depression. Often, it takes more than one med to make a difference, too. Just be sure to talk to your doctor about it and let him/her know that you still struggle with motivation. Some research shows that exercise is as effective as antidepressants, so let that be motivation for you, too ~ for weight loss AND your depression! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I hope you will find support here in the group! Keep on posting and let us know how we can best help you. Take care! Hugs to you!

Dollfaise: Awww, too bad you don't like your doctor. That is such an important relationship. Keep looking until you find someone you click with. Sorry to hear that you hurt your knee! If this job is truly costing you your mental and physical health, I definitely recommend looking for new employment. You deserve to be happy and healthy!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote