View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #52
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches,

I'm getting frustrated that I have not lost anything in over a week, but am hopeful as well as I should be nearing the end of the plateau if I follow the same pattern as last month. I did end up skipping pizza yesterday and had a nice low calorie day. Did my DVD yesterday and food and exercise OP so far for today.

FutureFitChick So glad to hear you had a good day!

maryann Your choice to stop when you are full is wise. 80% is positive progress! Hang in there through this stress.

onebyone Had to LOL about this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebyone View Post
... I'll enjoy her when she's here--in between being irritated! ....
my family is like that too. Great job on getting to the gym and keeping records of your health behaviors.

ladym0208
Kudos for your strong resistance muscle in fighting sabotaging thoughts!

seadwaters/Cheryl Awesome to hear nothing is broken, but it stinks that you are still in pain. You are a great example of keeping on, love seeing your stick to PT and plan.

BillBlueEyes LOL about the Christmas lights, who wants to get out in the cold there and take them down?!?! I have to say they are all gone here, but no one has any excuse and it never did "look like Christmas" like it still does there! Kudos for your continued snack resistance.

gardenerjoy
Hurray for library books, I was there too yesterday. Ds 8 yo is listening to the Inheritance Cycle on audiobook as it is way too long for him to read. He can never wait once his reserve has arrived!

flnu Welcome back, Kudos for your continued exercise streak. Eating too much and moving too little is a great summary and fits so well with Beck, great reminder!