View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 01:56 PM   #44
npotyonek
natalie

S/C/G: 233/217.2/170

Height: 5'10

Hi lesli! I think if you saty on track you could get darn close to your goal. I think it kind of depends on how you lose weight. I think you mentioned you had thiroid issues. which will be your pain in the backside. I have chronic fatigue syndrom so I get it! But just take it one week at a time and dont beat yourself up for being human and having bad days. Food is a pleasure and you dont want to be a bridezilla cause you havent had anything enjoyable in weeks. Do your best to stay on track each day, use your weeklies and when your big day comes you will be looking as beautiful as ever! Not only will your figure show it, but your skin will glow from making smart choices and all the wateryour drinking!
I reward myself with 10.00 each week I do not gain. Then after a few weeks I go shopping for something new. Last trip I got 8 new pairs of panties and threw out the old, ugly stretched out ones! even if I stay the same I get paid because maintaining is just as important. I cant afford meeting so if I can stay on track without an eagles eye, I deserve to geta reward! Im saving for a new pair of jeans as I can almost pull mine off over my hips buttoned & zipped! What a feeling!
Natalie