Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:53 PM   #33
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/216.4/135

Height: 5'2'

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I weigh daily just to keep up with what is going on. My weight was up .8 but not a surprise since I'm added in the carby fibers. The GREAT news is that my fasting blood glucose was 118 mg. The lowest it has been in ages and it is almost normal. Whoo-hoo I even ate a little a regular serving of air popped popcorn with 3 T of whipped butter. That isn't really much butter but it does give it a hint of buttery flavor. I am so thrilled with this. I've been trying for about 6 yrs to get my fbg under 140 mg. I guess what the Diabetic book said about fiber is true.

Thanks Liliann for starting this thread. Just what I needed.

Steelslady Where do you find the kashi black bean chips and okra chips. I looked around the chips and the gluten free section at Walmart and didn't see them. Do they have a special place in the store or do I have to go to a special whole food type store... maybe a health food store. We don't have a health food store per se, but do have one store that does carry some healthier foods than others. So I may have to go there.

Got to run. Hubby has to go for a blood test because he takes Warfarin. I'll come back later and post my food and fiber count.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote