Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #32
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Trish, here is a nice list of high fiber foods. You may be able to incorporate these into your diet. You don't need to eat a lot. Every little bit adds up.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/50-fiber-rich-foods

I buy Fiber Select Wheat Thins, and eat a few of them each day, but that has to be counted in with my carb allowance. The fiber count does get subtracted from the carbs for a net carb count. We also buy prunes and I eat one or 2 a day when I think of it. I just happen to love beans, so I don't have a problem getting all my fiber in. I does give me other problems, if you know what I mean, but I don't care. I love them!

There are some vegetables that are high in protein, but I will never stop eating fish and chicken. I just need to watch my portions.

I haven't done our taxes yet, and we are getting a nice refund! Every year I say I'm going to do it early, but I know that the sooner we get that check the sooner DH is going to want to spend it, so I've procrastinated again.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard