View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Ruth, you and the pups are all in my heart today. It's such a difficult time, but having always "rescued", I also find deep gratitude for humans like you, who have made their lives so special. and take care.

to all!

We traveled yesterday (remember I used to say that a lot) and I've spent the morning prepping veggies and enjoying my "new" bathroom. I've had an issue in my bath for over a year now and as I gradually tore it down I realized that the fix was far more extensive than my capability. Before I left last time I contracted with a good friend to do a renovation while I was gone. It was perfect timing, she emailed me yesterday that it was finished and it's spectacular AND functional. I've already taken my first shower even though we're headed to the pool shortly. Yay.

It's a short visit for me, although DH may stay on for a week. I'm sorry to mention this but it's Spring here....grass is green and tulips/daffodils are coming up. I've already turned the compost and will go out and rake/tidy the yard later today. Yes, we will surely have more snow but it will come and go quickly here now. Thank goodness.

I'd better get going.

Happy Thursday everyone!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!