View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #108
Munchy

S/C/G: 128.8/125.8/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Munchy Did you get the chicken wings?
I wish! I left work a little later than expected, picked up the little one who just HAD to accompany me to Trader Joe's, then we had to pick up the girl scout cookies that she sold. We got home after 6, and the casserole would be ready for 7ish, so I did a quick meal instead. My daughter is only 6 and has an 8pm bedtime so that's a late dinner for her.

I bought a ready made polenta with spinach and carrots from Trader Joe's and pan seared some tilapia. 300 calories total. I had two salted dark chocolate caramel squares too, so my total for yesterday was 801 - on the low side.

Tonight is boyfriend's choice. Thursday nights we have dance class and girl scouts, so we don't get home until 7:15. I make her something while I walk her through homework and pack lunches while she eats. I'll have around 500 calories to spare for our adult dinner, so it doesn't matter what he makes. I have some turkey veggie burgers that I made a few weeks ago in the freezer, so maybe he'll pull those out, but he usually goes for rice or brown rice pasta and plenty of veggies for me.

Chicken wings will happen soon!
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote