View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 04:01 AM   #97
Veela

S/C/G: 172/170/130

Height: 5'7

I haven't been on this forum in a long time. But I am also a chronic re-gainer. Although I am dedicating this year to my weight-loss I plan to hit my final weight before the end of the year. I hit my highest weight of 172lbs almost exactly a year ago. I managed to lose 10lbs by the end of the summer of 2013 but I have put back on 8lbs.

My sister is getting married the weekend before my 30th birthday this September . I really want to be at my goal weight for the wedding and my birthday. I also have a non-scale related goal. I already have my MOH dress and really want to have to have it taken in when I have my dress fitting in July or August.

My goal is to get to 130lbs by the end of July to make sure the dress fits for the wedding (wouldn't want it falling off of me).

I really want this year to be different I really want my 30s to start of right and on a healthy track. This year has to be the year I commit to my happiness! I want to hit the ground running and make sure I not only make it to 130lbs but also invest time this year to learning to maintaining the changes I am making.

Last edited by Veela : 03-06-2014 at 04:07 AM.
Veela is offline   Reply With Quote