View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #42
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies!

Going to start off with personals today....

Happy - Wishing a Happy Anniversary to you and your DH! Together 42 years...that's so wonderful!! I hope you have a lovely day however and wherever you choose to celebrate, especially now that you've received dispensation from a higher authority to eat steak. I'm glad the dry needling helped.

Ceejay - Icicles can be lovely...and also dangerous...don't walk underneath.

Shad - Wow, winter doesn't waste any time where you are. One day summer is done, and then you get cold rain and snow!

Susie - So sorry to hear you have a sinus infection and double ear infection. I hope the meds kick in soon and have you feeling better.

=======================================

I'm taking Santa back to the vet after work. I'm not sure what if they'll be able to help him heal any faster, but I hate to see the poor little guy in pain and, the latest development, not even eating well. He didn't eat anything on Monday (not at day care or at home). Since he wasn't interested in regular food Monday night, I gave him a few treats so I could give him his antibiotic. A few hours later, he vomited. Yesterday, the day care said he ate his lunch, and I bought some canned dog food and he ate a bit of that, but not much. He's been very low-energy for the past few days, and not even needing a late night potty walk. Please send him good thoughts.

Much work to be done on the website. I've got most of the database-driven pages working...just had to tweak the code a bit. Now on to the other areas of the site.

Much love,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote