View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #11
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Question Where is everyone?

I am continuing to do well (not perfect, which is OKAY) on the DASH way of eating. I am really using it to provide guidelines for healthy eating, so I am trying to avoid calling it a "diet." I really had a bad morning yesterday and was SOOOOOO tempted to skip my workout with trainer, but I went anyway....... and I was GLAD I did afterward!!! So that is PROGRESS! Other than the weight training I do with my trainer twice a week, I have only been able to ride the stationary bike due to lingering foot pain (plantar fasciitis?). I hope it is helping. Tomorrow's weigh-in will help me know where I stand. Since my foot pain is no longer improving, I made an appointment with my podiatrist for this Friday. Hope he can provide some relief of some kind. I am dying to get back on the treadmill!

Tonight, we are going to the Eagles concert with some really good friends who we haven't seen in awhile. I am self-conscious because of my weight, but you know what..... it is what it is and I am working to make things better, so the heck with it! We are meeting for dinner out before the concert, so I think I will look up the menu online and decide ahead of time what to order..... to keep me on track. I am trying hard to make good choices. I hope it pays off with weight loss!

Where is everyone else?!?!? Please post..... if only to say "Hi!" Hope everyone is doing okay! Sending hugs for those that need them!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote