View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #84
Steelslady
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 309.4/278/208 1/20/14

Height: 5' 9"

I woke up to a one pound gain, but I suspect it had to do with me eating a very very late dinner last night- I didn't finish my dinner until 1:00 am. Of course, had I waited a half of an hour, I probably wouldn't have gained a pound, if you know what I mean. Ah, such is luck!

I know I will gain about 4-5 pounds tomorrow of water weight for two reasons- one, I worked very hard in the pool tonight for over two hours, and my muscles are sore right now, but it feels good! Two- I made Chinese Chicken and Broccoli tonight for the first time- it is my daughter's best friend's favorite dish, so I found a recipe and decided to try it so I could make it for her when she come over the next time to sleep over. Doesn't it figure, my daughter tells me tonight that she's coming over tomorrow night to sleep over- thank goodness, there were some left overs- she'll enjoy every bite of it, I am sure- it really was delicious- the entire family loved it! Hard to please six people at once, lol. I made it up before we went swimming- made rice for hubby, sister, and kids, and then came home and made my high fiber pasta and a small can of Leseur peas, rinsed of excess sodium, to go with it. So good! However, Chinese food always puts on a couple of pounds of water weight on me. I usually lose it in a day or two, but because I am sodium sensitive, anything with a lot of salt in it puts water weight on me instantly. At least I know this and don't get discouraged when it happens.

Anyhow, here's my menu for today:

Breakfast/Lunch-

grilled cheese and tomato sandwich with light mayo on high fiber bread- 7 grams
popcorn- 2 grams
lotsa water!!!!!

Dinner-

Chinese Chicken and Broccoli- 4 grams
High Fiber pasta- 10 grams
1 small can LeSeur baby peas- 6 grams
1 cup Greek yogurt with 4 tbsp. of Polaner Strawberry preserves- 12 grams

39 grams of Fiber for the day. Very low for me, but just didn't have time to eat much today- not a bad thing, but I usually have a good salad and a few other fiber goodies throughout the day. Oh, well, guess I saved some calories.

Have a great night, everyone!

The Wendie Plan in Calories:
http://hermitislandlover.blogspot.com/

One for each ten pounds lost-

Last edited by Steelslady : 03-05-2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote