View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #15
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Terrific Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

I had a rough time getting to sleep last night and don’t have a clue why so didn’t sleep many hours. Oh, well maybe tonight I can get back into my sleep patterns.

Yesterday on weigh day and I showed a “maintain” which is totally acceptable. Nothing I can do about it so won’t fret. I have got to do something to get off this plateau though and shake things up and start losing again. This year so far has not been a good weight loss year for me. My own fault I am sure.

I got a good report from my yearly doctor exam and am having my prescriptions sent to Walmart so it will be easy to get refills each 3 months there instead of the mail program we were using for there are Walmarts all across this country and I am now in their system. Otherwise with the mail system we would have to have them sent “general delivery” and would have to sit around some town waiting for them to come so we could pick them up. Things like this have to be taken care of before we hit the road again.

Did I tell you that I have the neatest camp oven that folds flat when not in use? It is so trick, for you pop it out it makes a nice cube with a rack in it that fits on a burner of a camp stove and actually works great to bake things in. (I do have an oven inside the motor home but this one is for use outside.) There is a gage on it so you can know how hot it is inside. Anything you can bake in an inside oven you can bake in this one only in smaller quantities. I have small bake pans that fit nicely in it. We like doing our cooking & baking outside while at a campsite. We don’t go to a campsite to sit in a motor home but it sure nice to have one to sleep in now that I am older and no longer enjoy sleeping in a tent or on the ground in a bag. Time has marched on leaving lines on my face. Life is good.

It is said to be warmer today without any snow which is wonderful news. Rain would be nice though. Maybe in April we will have showers that will bring May flowers. I would love to hear the pitter patter of the rain on the roof.

DONNA FAYE Won't it be nice if when you do lose some more weight you can stop with the insulin. That would be terrific. It is a chore for sure to educate offices about insurance. Years ago when I had my gall bladder removed the hospital put the wrong code on the form and I got billed for many thousand dollars. I called my insurance person and simply asked him "why didn't my insurance pay." He told me that the code was wrong and he would call them and get it straightened out. I didn't have to get in the fray and it was all taken care with my insurance guy. I loved that movie "Silence of the Lambs" with such good actors in it. Plus, I learned what "fava beans" were.

JEAN Bob may have to remove some items from his suitcase and mail them home unless he wants to pay that huge amount the airlines get from folks for the overage. Did you have the flower shop send you a nice smelling Leigh to your home? I'll never forget the beautiful ones my cousin would send when she lived over there.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote