View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #17
Steelslady
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 309.4/283/208 1/20/14

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollfaise View Post
Oh Wannabe, I feel your pain. I live in upstate NY and the winter has been atrocious. It's been so bad that I sunk into depression and put on what must have been 10 pounds but I've been afraid to look.

I've been struggling with whether I want to lose weight or not myself. I have wanted to for so long but restricting myself and working out seems to get me only so far before my body just decides it's done. So there I am, stuck at my NOT ideal weight, skipping on the foods I love, and for what?

I'm wondering if I'm just fed up because the weather is getting me down but I definitely understand your pain and I respect you for loving yourself as you are.
I live in New Hampshire- this weather is definitely a "pita" (pain in the butt!)! I can't remember in all of my 50 years of living through such a long, cold, and crazy winter. We've had lots of snow, rain, sleet, ice, thunder storms during a snow storm (really?!?!?), and it's been such a long winter, I am going a bit stir crazy. I've been doing some spring cleaning, which is nice because it's getting done early and it will leave me with more time to play, whenever spring finally gets here. Even though spring is officially three weeks away, I sincerely doubt we'll have spring weather by then- we still have 4 feet of snow piled all around our driveway, and this cold weather has been brutal!

The Wendie Plan in Calories:
http://hermitislandlover.blogspot.com/

One for each ten pounds lost-
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote