View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #30
ladym0208

Good morning coaches,

My credits for yesterday.....

- I managed to stop myself from stress eating. I don't know if other people experience this but when I get really stressed or upset I can feel that I am on the verge of overeating or a binge. I just get the feeling that if I eat past a certain point I will end up being out of control. Physically I will feel quite tense and my mind will start to tell me that the only way to release it is to eat "just one or a little bit more". Well yesterday for the first time in a while I managed to stop it before it got out of hand. Although I probably ate a little more than usual at lunch I used "oh well' and drew the line.
- We were invited out for dinner yesterday by the NGO we are working with and the portion of food served was MASSIVE. I did a survey of the food before eating made the decision of what I would eat and stuck to it. I ended up leaving well over 3/4 of the food on the plate it was that much.

nationalparker I hope things settle down a bit for you and that you have some good news on Friday

AZtricia Yea I've tried, pretty much at every meal. The concept of health here is quite different though, a majority of people think it's weird that people from Europe and the US watch the amount of fat and sugar that we eat as they don't understand the impact it has on your health. Whilst they are aware of health issues such as diabetes, blood pressure etc they don't have much of an awareness of what you can do to avoid it.

FutureFitChick Sorry you missed you deadline but well done for not letting it derail you and for staying focussed

Happy Tuesday all xx