View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #25
Laura705

Taking forever to get this posted – darn work keeps interfering, hahaha.

Susie – Glad you didn’t the amount of precip you expected. Hope your commute was decent this morning. Yes, Jazzercise is like dancing, lots of great music too. In my case, I have a wonderful instructor that just makes it so much more fun than it already is. Unfortunately, I no longer live in the area in which she teaches, so it’s a bit more of a drive than I’d like. But I have occasionally gone back for limited stints. I did three months last summer. I’d forgotten how hot her one non-A/C space gets in the summer, LOL. But her Saturday morning class space has A/C, and if I were to go back, I’d likely be going only on Saturday mornings. We’ll see…

Michelle – So good of you to help your friend B with his cats.

Terra – Yeh, if the scale isn’t going the way you want, something’s got to change. I sure know I need to work harder - I’ve been slacking off on just about everything lately. Let’s do it girl!!

Happy – Good for you eating fish, and not deep fried! Kind of odd, but I’ll usually only eat a grilled fish sandwich at either Portillo’s or Hooters, neither of which we visit all that often anyway. Just too easy to go wrong at places like that... Re the snow – we got quite a bit on Saturday and it made the outdoor hockey game (Hawks/Penguins) at Soldier Field that night very interesting – glad I was at home watching it on TV! This morning it was sunny when I got on the train, but snowing downtown here. Looking at the 10-day forecast, after today I see highs in the 20’s and 30’s and am actually just fine with that. The snow doesn’t bug me that much. Haven’t decided on the Jazzercise classes yet, and I haven’t heard back from my instructor yet either – I told her I was considering it, and asked her if the offer was still good since she’d sent it last Thursday and I didn’t respond ‘til yesterday. Re the gym amenities – I suppose I should just bring my swimsuit & water shoes with me when I go and then there would be no reason not to enjoy the Jacuzzi or the sauna. I’m not much of a swimmer, but if they happen to have kickboards available, I could certainly do a pool workout. Enjoy the Humane Society event!!

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies!

==

Nothing much to report after my late post yesterday. It was pretty nice watching the Oscars at home with just bf and doggy. I usually go to the movie group’s party each year, but I just wasn’t feeling it this year, so I stayed home. Gravity won so many awards, really want to see it now!

Later bedtime than usual last night, so I have a feeling I’ll be hitting a wall towards the end of the workday.

This week I’m taking Friday off work. I have a doctor’s appointment, and then I think I’m going to get a massage. Need to set that up.

That's it for me! Everyone have a great day!

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote