View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 01:26 PM   #25

Taking forever to get this posted – darn work keeps interfering, hahaha.

Susie – Glad you didn’t the amount of precip you expected. Hope your commute was decent this morning. Yes, Jazzercise is like dancing, lots of great music too. In my case, I have a wonderful instructor that just makes it so much more fun than it already is. Unfortunately, I no longer live in the area in which she teaches, so it’s a bit more of a drive than I’d like. But I have occasionally gone back for limited stints. I did three months last summer. I’d forgotten how hot her one non-A/C space gets in the summer, LOL. But her Saturday morning class space has A/C, and if I were to go back, I’d likely be going only on Saturday mornings. We’ll see…

Michelle – So good of you to help your friend B with his cats.

Terra – Yeh, if the scale isn’t going the way you want, something’s got to change. I sure know I need to work harder - I’ve been slacking off on just about everything lately. Let’s do it girl!!

Happy – Good for you eating fish, and not deep fried! Kind of odd, but I’ll usually only eat a grilled fish sandwich at either Portillo’s or Hooters, neither of which we visit all that often anyway. Just too easy to go wrong at places like that... Re the snow – we got quite a bit on Saturday and it made the outdoor hockey game (Hawks/Penguins) at Soldier Field that night very interesting – glad I was at home watching it on TV! This morning it was sunny when I got on the train, but snowing downtown here. Looking at the 10-day forecast, after today I see highs in the 20’s and 30’s and am actually just fine with that. The snow doesn’t bug me that much. Haven’t decided on the Jazzercise classes yet, and I haven’t heard back from my instructor yet either – I told her I was considering it, and asked her if the offer was still good since she’d sent it last Thursday and I didn’t respond ‘til yesterday. Re the gym amenities – I suppose I should just bring my swimsuit & water shoes with me when I go and then there would be no reason not to enjoy the Jacuzzi or the sauna. I’m not much of a swimmer, but if they happen to have kickboards available, I could certainly do a pool workout. Enjoy the Humane Society event!!

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies!

Nothing much to report after my late post yesterday. It was pretty nice watching the Oscars at home with just bf and doggy. I usually go to the movie group’s party each year, but I just wasn’t feeling it this year, so I stayed home. Gravity won so many awards, really want to see it now!

Later bedtime than usual last night, so I have a feeling I’ll be hitting a wall towards the end of the workday.

This week I’m taking Friday off work. I have a doctor’s appointment, and then I think I’m going to get a massage. Need to set that up.

That's it for me! Everyone have a great day!

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote