View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #57
Steelslady
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 309.4/283/208 1/20/14

Height: 5' 9"

Good morning, everyone- it is FREEZING in New Hampshire! Ugh, this has to be the longest winter ever.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes- much appreciated.

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's menu. I am not counting calories, just eating high fiber and protein foods, so I have no idea of my calorie counts, sorry.

Anyhow, here was yesterday's menu:

Breakfast/Lunch:
2 High Fiber English Muffins
2 Fried Eggs
2 slices low sodium bacon
A few sprays of ICBINB (I Can't Believe it's not Butter) on my muffins
2 tablespoons of Polaner Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Preserves- picked this up by mistake- bought regular Strawberry last night, as I don't do sugar free additives except for Stevia. Tossing the Blackberry, tasted really blah anyway.

Dinner-

Huge Salad- lots of lettuce, 2 oz brick cheddar cheese in bite sized pieces, red delicious apple, dried cranberries, olives, red pepper, cucumbers, croutons, with Fat Free Catalina Dressing
2 beef hot dogs
2 rolls, grilled with ICBINBS
serving of Kashi Chili Lime Black Bean Crisps- tried this for the first time last night- I prefer the Southwest BBQ flavor. I'll finish this bag off but won't buy it again. thank goodness I picked up a few of the BBQ kind- those are yummy and take care of my chip craving.

Beverages- a couple of cups of coffee with cream only, lots and lots of water!

Exercise- 1 hour on the recumbent bike, 1 hour of swimming

This morning, I woke up thinking I would gain anywhere from 2-4 pounds because my muscles were sore from the intense workout they got yesterday at the pool. I was shocked, as I lost four ounces instead- wow. Not used to surprises like this- I know it's not a lot of weight, but I am used to the scale going the other way, lol!

Have a great day, all!

The Wendie Plan in Calories:
http://hermitislandlover.blogspot.com/

One for each ten pounds lost-
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote