View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #23
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/275.25 now

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Good Morning

Coaches

Moved my ticker down today: 265. That next reward is so very close! Just not today. In the past two weeks my body has metabolized 8lbs! Yay for energy released back into the universe and off my bod! *credit* I am on track to be in Onederland by the new year.

My decluttering efforts are continuing. As my sister arrives this week I need to stay focused to clear the common areas so she has a peaceful spacious place to come to. I do think she is staying in a hotel though but will have to get confirmation of that. If not we have to make room once more in the back bedroom which DH has once more taken over. The BIG credit here though is that the back bedroom can be used for sleeping in. Amazing. I have really done some good work this past year.

Yesterday I managed to do 2 one mile workouts. I think I need to try one two mile and one 1 mile so i get the three miles in. It was tougher for me mentally to do three workouts, which I didn't manage, than it would have been to keep going to mile 2 on one of them. I do feel, intuitively, that 2 workouts a day will be of great benefit--more than just one. I'm going to try that today.

Foodwise tracked and was on-track. *credit* Will plan my food for today as soon as I post.

More to say but that's enough for now. Back later. Have a great start to the week Becksters.

Last edited by onebyone : 03-03-2014 at 08:53 AM.