View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
LittleMissNiki

S/C/G: 138.6/122.4/120

Height: 5ft 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecyn View Post
7 days! That is wonderful, you are doing so well and working so hard. I still want to eat garbage at times, I really do. The more stressed out I am the worse that feeling is. I try to just ignore the thoughts but they are always there, sometimes just louder than others. I keep trying, at times its hour to hour, maybe minute to minute to be honest. I find myself freaking out at the idea that I have continued to gain.

In my mind I always told myself if I could just stop the binge eating the weight would drop off. Its not doing that at all. All I keep doing is looking in the shower or mirror at the saggy skin, the butt, my waist, my legs, I swear I can feel the inches add up every couple seconds. Thank you so much for the encouragement, really. I am ok binge wish, but self esteem wise and depression, well its setting in and I don't know what to do. I keep having thoughts of so many different things, exercise, diets, surgery, anything. That is so sad.

41 days, I think? Well, its an accomplishment, that's for sure..but I thought I'd feel better about myself, I really did.
that is amazing!u deffo should feel good but i know its easier said than done...no one can really understand what different ppl go thru no matter if experiences r similar-just remember tho-41 days-U ACHEIVED THAT and no1 can take that away from u-whether u losing weight or not u still havent given in which is the main thing to b happy about :-) do u follow any sort of eating plan to lose weight?i follow my own one that i adapted to suit me after yrs of trying diff ways to lose weight as being type1 diabetic affects weight loss-with following my diet prop this week i managed to lose 9lbs and 2inches from my waist which is good but really iv lost 3lbs as i gained 6lbs last week from my food binge last wknd but its progress anyway-im on the right track now so its given me incentive and i even enjoyed my workout this morn and i hate exercise but it always makes me feel better after!im now hopin to lose 3lb a week till my target but that might b a bit unrealistic,so watever i lose now im happy-as long as ur happy dont let anyone bring u down-we can do it!stay positive :-)
LittleMissNiki is offline   Reply With Quote