View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 01:00 AM   #10
Jean

Good Evening! We got up to pouring rain, rain, and more rain. The 8:00 boat went out but our 10:00 trip was cancelled. We were glad! We can use our last ticket punch tomorrow so all is well. We went through the sugar cane museum this afternoon, interesting but not exciting. We also drove by where the surfers like to go; huge waves/surf but no surfers today. Tonight we played cards with the other Iowa couple, have done some laundry, and now watching the Oscars. It's 7:55 here.

"Gma" -- Meatloaf sounds really good right now. I hate to admit it but I am tired of eating out although the food has been good overall. I think it's more expensive this time, but Bob doesn't think so. Hope your commissary trip went ok. I can remember when Jason was little and my dad would call. Jason would just shake his head yes or no and didn't understand that Grandpa needed to hear him because he couldn't see him. There are pieces of pineapple and coconut in the ice cream. Hope the ice doesn't happen so Jack can go to work.

Hope you all have a marvelous Monday tomorrow! We are on the countdown.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote