View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 11:50 PM   #42
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good evening GG's,

Didn't end up having to go help Jason today, so it ended up being a resting up kind of day. We needed that ~ we were pretty tired after yesterday.

Lucinda ~ I'm glad you like your job. And the people you help are lucky to have someone like you who is kind ~ to help them during those sad difficult times.

Beach ~ Welcome. I feel kind of the same way about clothes shopping ~ I put it off until it is an absolute necessity ~ because nothing ever fits or looks good. Occasionally, I find something I like and know from past purchases what size to get, so I buy it even if I maybe don't need it at the time, because it is so hard to find anything that fits or that I like ~ so, if I see something I like, I grab it while I can.

Tamtam ~ welcome also ~ forgive me ~ I can't remember if I welcomed you already or not. I got that book (The One, One, One Diet) from the library. I'm doing something else eating wise right now, but thought that maybe that way of eating might be something I could do after I get further along in my weight loss, to kind of maintain.

Mary ~ it sounds like maybe the One, One, One thing is what might be a good fit for you ~ seems like you are doing well with it.

Donna ~ again I say ~ awesome, way to go ~ you're doing great ~ wishing you continued success. Hope you were able to stay warm this weekend.

K31 ~ Hope spring/warmer weather comes soon for you ~ did you end up getting very much snow and ice? Prayers continue ~ hope you guys are hanging in there ok.

Goodlife ~ welcome. I think Kearney is where one of my former coworkers lives. We worked at the North Kansas City Hospital together. Glad you got to enjoy a cruise and the nice warm sunshine.

Rosey ~ the birthday party for your GD sounded nice ~ glad everyone had a good time. What a cool way to celebrate being 16.

Robin ~ I have thought the same thing about all the food commercials. Grrrr ~ makes me want to munch.

Liana ~ way to go getting in that 40 minute walk.

Hi Koshka

Welcome Slimalvin

Welcome Waterbunny ~ I'll be glad for you when warmer weather comes along so that you can enjoy getting to walk outside.

Bobbi ~ is there somewhere I can get directions for how to make a quilt like you are doing ~ finishing each block then putting all the finished blocks together?

K3 ~ how are the new knees doing? You're awesome ~ doing all those hours of PT. You're getting there

Lynn ~ glad you got to enjoy time with your daughter. Glad you got back home safely, bet your kitties were glad to have you back.

Hope you all have had a good weekend.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 03-02-2014 at 11:52 PM.