Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/217.6/135

Height: 5'2'

Rennie Today hasn't been my best eating day either. It has been a high calorie day and very carby. However, I think I know why. I didn't listen to my body. Sunday is a day when I never know what to eat before going to church because I know we are going to eat breakfast when we come home. This morning I really wanted just 1 slice of cheese toast and a cup of coffee to hold me until we got back. Instead I had a serving of the turkey sausage with a slice of cheese. Came home and ate nothing but low carb until I had a starchy snack and I've been on a roll every since. From what I've learned from the past, if I had eaten the cheese toast I would have been fine. It's like once I decided to eat strict low carb that my body went into a crazy eating mode. I have caught it before it got too far out of hand although I did eat way over my daily carbs. Since I've eaten less calories than allowed most days this week, it is my hope that I haven't done too much damage.

I must start doing what I've learned from Intuitive Eating. I have got to start listening to what my body signals tell me it wants to eat and eat it. Intuitive Eating says to stop the dieting mindset of eating what I think I should eat instead of eating what I am hungry for. Got to stay tuned into it better.

I'm through eating tonight and tomorrow starts a new week with a new day. May end up with a gain as I haven't been watching sodium like I should. Just chalk it up for another week of learning. I don't want to ride this roller coaster of up and down any more. I am determined to work at the scales moving down without all this bouncing around.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!