View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #18
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Sending prayers to all the Midwestern chicks dealing with lousy, dangerous weather.

Ceejay - I hope you made it home safe. Do you have 15 months or 1.5 months 'till you retire. I hope all the city crews out working in that awful weather stay safe too.

Ran some errands today, and lunch with my friend B who has cancer. He's waiting for his next surgery to be scheduled. He'll be in the hospital for a week and then at a care facility for another week or two. I told him that I'd feed his cats on my way to and from work.

D has been working at a big bridge tournament all weekend, and he'll be at another big tournament in San Francisco this week. Since he'll be working long hours and since the tournament pays for a hotel room for him, he'll be sleeping there. I'll miss him, but it's better than him making the drive when he's tired.

I've got to go get a load of wash on and fix something for dinner.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote