View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
LittleMissNiki

S/C/G: 138.6/122.4/120

Height: 5ft 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecyn View Post
We made it thru February! Thank goodness it was a short month. I hope everyone is doing ok. I Haven't been on much, but Ive been thinking about the thread and how we are doing constantly.

I am still binge free. Its crazy, but its true..no binge eating.

However, while not binge eating I have found that no weight is coming off, and in fact I'm positive Ive gained. I notice things that weren't there before, extra poof above belly button that wasn't there. I haven't dared step on the scale. In all honesty I am afaird to weigh myself because if the weight is up like I think, I'm afaird I will resort to old habits and it will send me off into eating.

I don't know what to do with myself.
hi uv done so well-congrats on ur acheivments so far!iv managed to do 7days binge free but have wanted to eat junk badly-literally just tryin to find things 2do to distract myself from cravings!its weigh in tomorro morn so will c what my result is after gaining 6lb last week from my binge wknd-so frustrating that it taking so long to reach my goal this time around...things could b worse i suppose..mainecyn-i admire u for being binge free for so long :-)
LittleMissNiki is offline   Reply With Quote