View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:51 PM   #43
Syckgirlsfv
Walkers in the barn!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

happy Sunday all! Last night I ended up making some chicken fried chicken breast (Omaha Steaks) with mushroom gravy (cream of mushroom soup and fresh chopped and sauteed mushrooms in it) and fresh asparagus. SO yum! Better than going out to eat, too! And we didn't do cardio because the rain was so crazy and we were both tired.

Just got home from doing cardio today, though...42 minutes on the treadmill. Burned 350 calories. Today I have had so far:
B - peanut butter and 2 slices bacon on sourdough toast (yes, peanut butter and bacon together in a sammich!)
S - small hand full of chopped pecans. Haven't had lunch, but DH is going to BBQ as soon as he comes back from walking to the liquor store. I am going to have 2 shots of vodka...and I haven't had hard liquor in months! I'm going to have him grill me a chicken breast for tomorrow's lunchtime salad and I'll have a burger and steak fries tonight. Asparagus also. Maybe a small amount of the grillin' beans I got for free at the grocery store for DH.

WALKING DEAD TONIGHT!!!!!

Officially out of the 160s! May 2013 - and back in as of July 2013...and back out as of May 2014! Need to make it to the 140's! NO MORE BOUNCING!!!

Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote