Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Thanks Darcy and Happy Belated Birthday I am trying to stay between 1200-1300 calories while paying close attention to carbs, protein and sodium. On the days that I have the lower calories I can usually balance them out with a higher day. Are you eating too low too many days in a row? That could be it also, I think when I did that I started to gain also but as soon as I hit a high day I had a nice loss. Weird I know but it worked ... Just a thought This held true for me also ---> It seems to me, anyway, that blood sugars might be better or at least more stable over the course of the day because the spikes would be smaller. And one thing I remember from my dietician when pregnant, a 30-minute walk or other form of exercise after a meal will lower your blood sugar (I definitely saw proof with fingersticks!), so if you're worried about a meal, walk it away. :-)

Thanks Trish today hasn't been a good eating day for me. I had a snack attack of the brain after church, smh. Hoping I can get it into gear the rest of the day because I overdid it. Wish me luck because this is what I did before I'll go back and look but I think I had a one pound up the next day and then the day after also ... I can't do that again ... I want to at least see Darcy's ticker weight in the morning

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track