Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #6
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Trish we don't go to the movies because there are so many of us so we wait until things come on Redbox. I like most of Tyler Perry's movies but some have the Madea overkill that drives me nuts. My family said I'm the person that doesn't know what's funny and what's not Glad you enjoyed it glad you enjoyed your snacks also and stayed OP now how great is that

Thanks Carol Sue I loss a tooth lower, bottom, front and it does look funny without it . I can't get use to it for the life of me. It just came out late last year. I wanted to cry when I found out how much the dentures cost. but life goes on and I'll have to live with it until I'm blessed to make it better Glad yours tightened up I haven't had rice in two months and no mashed potatoes either. I have had a few fries here and there because the boys always fix them but only 5-8 and I am done. Your roast sounds so good You are so right about the craving for sweets and the first bite or two for sure. Sometimes things that you want that are sweet are just too sweet when you get them ... never thought I'd say that

I have hit my all time low and weighed in at 165 this morning ... I hope to keep this going. FBS was even down to 114

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track