Thread: March WW Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #10
amandie
You broke the golden rule

S/C/G: HW- 242 SW- 226 Restart SW:180

Height: a little over 5'2

Deelou- I'm sorry I cannot help either on the hypothyroid issue. Welcome to the thread though!

WTG, Koshka! on staying in the 170s by your next WI!

Serenity- Did that PB keep you full until lunch? I know it sucks that PB has so many points. That is why I switched to PB2. Yes, it is more expensive than regular peanut butter but well worth it to me. If I don't have PB2, sometimes I mix 1 TBSP regular PB in 1/4 cup yogurt (vanilla is my favorite) to stretch it out and still get that peanut butter flavor.

.2lbs down. I will take it. I am going to make it a goal of mine to track more better. I've been loosely tracking in my head, sort of trying IE/WW but I don't think it's working well enough since I want more substantial losses. I also have decided that I want to start back on 30 Day Shred and 10-15 minutes on the elliptical 2-3 times a week. The sucky thing about starting back on exercise is I will be up for a couple weeks due to muscles retaining water but it's for the best, really. Wish me luck, everyone! I really want to have a great March and to get into the 150s firmly!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.- Winston Churchill
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote