View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #30
AwShucks
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
Have you guys seen this? I'm only posting because it looks so easy and may be a bit cheaper Homemade Quest Bars.
I looked into making my own quest bars a while back - found a recipe on a British site, using the same Canadian IMO ingredient. That product really sounds revolutionary for the diet world. I didn't order, though --- got a reply from the company asking where I heard about their product, etc. before they provided the cost info. They're a wholesaler, so I understand, but I wish the "secret ingredient" was easier to obtain.

Thanks for posting that link, though. Her website has GREAT recipes = lots of simple recipes for high protein snacks and foods. I'm going to try out her protein waffles later today to freeze for breakfasts next week. Thanks again!

Losing again since January 2012

"Tomorrow is a new day; You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson
(3.10.14) I resolve to lose the last 60lbs to make it all the way to goal! One blossom = 5lbs
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote