View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #8
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches,

It is beautifully rainy here today, but neither pup nor I enjoy walking in the cold wet so exercise has been very short. I did do grocery shopping today, so that is a bit more walking but slower. Whole Foods had the yummy Romanesco so I purchased some. Everyone is cranky tonight, so I'm ready for bed time. Food OP Exercise -

Lexxiss/Debbie Hurray! So glad you are done with your rental. And congrats on your new low. Kudos for 25!

ladym0208 Great job skipping dessert when you were full and leaving part of your lunch. Kudos for your long walk.

seadwaters I agree with you about the showers! I could probably handle either hot or cold but alternating would be awful. Teddy is now about 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Interesting about the rooftop farms, I'd never heard of them.

BillBlueEyes Congrats on your continued streak of on plan snacks. Fiddler on the roof was OK, attended for cultural exposure for kiddos...though the "Do you love me" received laughs.

onebyone I hope you are able to enjoy your visit with your sister and don't let her wind you up.

gardenerjoy Kudos on your 100% OP food!

FutureFitChick
Hoping the stress is better now and you are able to be OP.

nationalparker Sounds like you have a great dinner plan, Italian is always a hit here.

Last edited by AZtricia : 03-01-2014 at 09:37 PM.