Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 09:47 AM   #346  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Thanks Steph! It was kind of a blessing in disguise that the guy I hit was a cop because he acted really professionally and kindly. There was no damage to either of our vehicles because we were practically stopped when I bumped him. California is a really sue happy state, so I'm glad it was him that I hit and not some person who would try to make a buck off of the incident. Also, I'm glad I hit an old Ford Taurus. The officer said the car was about to be retired anyways.

I'm glad you didn't hit the car in the parking lot. Driving on ice is no fun.

Last edited by KookySuki; 03-01-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Good morning,

Unofficial Sat WI down 2 pounds and into the 170s. Amazes me and I am feeling grateful. Grateful for IP and for all of you. This has been a tough winter and without your support, I never would have made it this far. The world just seems to shut down here with intense weather and all of you have made it easy to just focus in on getting the IP job done.

With that said, my supporters are getting restless. They are missing some of the fun things we did together- most involving wine, lol. While, I intend to keep a lot of changes in my lifestyle, wine is coming back for social occasions.

Kooky- sorry that you had a terrible, no good, very bad day! Hope that your back is okay from the fall.

Steph- so happy that you did not hit the car. Ice is impossible.

RosiePosie, it was one of the funniest Moments ever, I was talking out loud to myself. IP has wonderful changes but being overweight has left some reminders physically, I was afraid that this new bump was one of them. If you could have seen a picture of my face when I realized it was my rib cage! Because I saw my reaction in the mirror, it had me rolling on the ground- I was astonished!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #348  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Good morning,

Unofficial Sat WI down 2 pounds and into the 170s. Amazes me and I am feeling grateful. Grateful for IP and for all of you. This has been a tough winter and without your support, I never would have made it this far. The world just seems to shut down here with intense weather and all of you have made it easy to just focus in on getting the IP job done.

With that said, my supporters are getting restless. They are missing some of the fun things we did together- most involving wine, lol. While, I intend to keep a lot of changes in my lifestyle, wine is coming back for social occasions.

Kooky- sorry that you had a terrible, no good, very bad day! Hope that your back is okay from the
Yay!! The 170's!! You're getting so close! I'm sure your supporters are getting restless because they can see and sense that you're close to goal. Once you're in maintenance, a couple of glasses of wine a week will not hurt. But for now, we have to cheers with coffee, tea, and ridiculous amounts of water.

My back and my soul are feeling much better today. I've been using my heating pad and I think I'll take a nice hot bath today which should help. It's been raining the past few days which we desperately need. I'm enjoying a quiet, rainy Saturday morning with my coffee and a good book. I'm in my happy place.

Last edited by KookySuki; 03-01-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Kooky: So glad you're ok! Take it easy this weekend.

Slip: Awesome NSV, keep up the great work...you're so close!

Kawaii: Every time I read one of your posts I find myself unconsciously smiling. I'm so happy for you and all your progress. You're amazing!

Steph: So glad you avoided that car!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #350  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

IPN- thanks. Close to my original goal, but the coach wants 160 or lower. So I am going to keep working for at least 7 more weeks and see where I get.
Closed Thread