View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/275.25 now

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Farewell February!

Coaches

Saying goodbye to February reminds me I don't have a calendar I like up in the house. I have one from the gas station in Key West, a very patriotic American one. Mostly I have it as it comes from a) Key West and b) the place with the best gas station fried chicken on earth! Not sure how many gas station chicken places there are but I doubt any will rival Dion's in Key West.

My KW sister is coming at the end of this week for a week. Ugh I say as I love her and love to see her but she is a ball of stressful energy. If there is a way to amp something up and to make it hard, she will do it that way. Plus seeing her means I am making my final visit to my brother's house in Ottawa. This is the door closing on that and what seems to be the disappearance of the last traces of my brother. I don't know how many people he allowed into his real life. This thought occupies me sometimes.

Today is Saturday and so I need to get to the gym already as it was Monday when I was last there. 4 days ago. I *credit* weighed and saw the scale move up a tiny bit more to 266.7 today. It's from the salty soup base I added to the stew yesterday but like I said yesterday my weight isn't going down without the exercise so I'd better get to it now. No Choice weights today and cardio.

I guess that's it for this morning. It's still winter out there today.

Have a good day.