Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Default March Chat

Mad - Way to go! I want to be under 180. Actually, I would accept under 190! LOL My time will come.

Trish - As I said a few posts back, normal eaters do not worry when they eat a little more, because they automatically eat a little less next time. That's our goal, isn't it? To be like normal eaters. I don't think you did too bad.

I was just as bad last night. I wanted a turkey burger from our local restaurant but DH didn't want to go, so I was picking at everything trying to satisfy my craving, and nothing was working. If I eat what I'm hungry for I'm satisfied with less.

Rennie - That's the problem I have with shakes. It doesn't seem like food to me, and even if I'm full, I feel as though I haven't eaten. It's probably the chew factor that Trish was talking about. I wish I could be satisfied with the shakes, because it seems to be really working for you. But I also prefer hot food, and that's why I don't do a lot of salads. We are all different. I am going to look for the Jennie-O turkey burgers. I can eat one of them when DH wants hamburgers for dinner. I do eat beef. I like roast and make it about every 2 months. I use beef in my chili and pasta sauce because that's what DH wants. But I don't like steak. I eat pork about once a month. But when I go out to eat I usually order fish or chicken.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard