Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
Wannabehealthy
Struggling Dieter

Default March Chat

Mad - Way to go! I want to be under 180. Actually, I would accept under 190! LOL My time will come.

Trish - As I said a few posts back, normal eaters do not worry when they eat a little more, because they automatically eat a little less next time. That's our goal, isn't it? To be like normal eaters. I don't think you did too bad.

I was just as bad last night. I wanted a turkey burger from our local restaurant but DH didn't want to go, so I was picking at everything trying to satisfy my craving, and nothing was working. If I eat what I'm hungry for I'm satisfied with less.

Rennie - That's the problem I have with shakes. It doesn't seem like food to me, and even if I'm full, I feel as though I haven't eaten. It's probably the chew factor that Trish was talking about. I wish I could be satisfied with the shakes, because it seems to be really working for you. But I also prefer hot food, and that's why I don't do a lot of salads. We are all different. I am going to look for the Jennie-O turkey burgers. I can eat one of them when DH wants hamburgers for dinner. I do eat beef. I like roast and make it about every 2 months. I use beef in my chili and pasta sauce because that's what DH wants. But I don't like steak. I eat pork about once a month. But when I go out to eat I usually order fish or chicken.