View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:34 AM   #103
Ishbel

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Hey Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

I know I posted that I would try to keep this updated but I've been a little busy growing a new human. My plan in the last year was to get married and start a family, it happened quicker then I thought.

It is an emotional rollercoaster to lose from highest weight 151+ lbs and then turn around and actively be ok with GAINING some weight back. Thankfully I have a good healthy lifestyle now. I was running, I love LOVE to run but needed to stop running at the beginning of my pregnancy and then was advised to stop walking for a while. So now I use Leslie Sansome's "WALK AT HOME" programs (I have five of her videos) to try to maintain some of my fitness level. I also do prenatal yoga.

I have also announced to my husband that we will be buying a jogging stroller for my use during my maternity leave. Looking forward to going for walks outside...this winter in Canada REALLY sucks this year. I'm usually an outside winter activity gal but this year it's SO SO cold and I'm too scared of falling that I haven't been outside enough. It has an effect on moods for sure.

Here is a picture of me at 27 weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (26.3 KB, 27 views)

"If I go back to what I was, I will be what I was. I don't want to be what I was, I want to be what I am." - Me

Started IP - 19 April 2011 - Hit Goal -18 April 2012
Started Maintenance - 17 May 2012 (1 yr 4 months in maintenance before pregnancy)
PREGNANT MODE! Yippee! Due May 2014
Photo/Stats Album: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote