View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #4
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Thursty Thursday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Do any of you have a glass nail file by La Vague®? It is frosted glass and it is breakable so comes in a plastic tube to keep it in when not in use. I just got one the other day and it works very well. I was looking for a shorter Diamondeb® to keep in my purse for the ones I have are 8 inches and I was in search for a shorter one like I got back in the 60’s and they only have the longer ones in stock here and this glass one is 5˝ inches long.

I just got my computer back from the teckies today ~ none of my thumb drives worked and it seems something had to be updated that I was unaware of so they took care of it at no cost. I had my yearly check up today and everything is in order for another year. Will said we can motor back this way next year for our yearly check ups so we won’t have to change doctors. Sounds good to me for we can visit some nice folks here when we are here for that.

DONNA FAYE I love Disneyland. When we lived in CA we went to Disneyland at least once a month just for a day and used their free parking. Most of the time we didn't have to pay anything for we had coupons for the place. It pays to know folks in high places. It all started with a trip there many years ago and I was there with my sister and a cousin. We received free passes for our next trip there and it became a tradition to be given free passes. The only thing we had to pay for was our food and drinks and what ever we bought in the shops. They just required us to check in with the office and then they took our old passes and gave us new ones for the next trip. I even met and had a nice conversation with Walt Disney during one of our trips there. I still have my life time pass to get into any National Forest for free also.

JEAN Sounds like you are having a lovely time of it there ~ wish I was there right now.

SUSAN I know you will buy something at that show ~ there must be something new that you "just have to have." We have just about everything we need to outfit the RV and now the thing is to get it loaded. We can bring it over here and do that when the weather turns more like spring. I do need to get some sheets cut of non skid though to line the kitchen cupboards with and the things that might clang together.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote