View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
Jean

Good Morning! The sun is shining, but the wind has followed me from Iowa to Hawaii! We are getting a slow start this morning; we were all in bed before 10 last night. There was a plane crash on another island yesterday but haven't heard any details. Plan to go to breakfast, whale watch, and then plan the rest of the day.

Susan -- Thanks for staring a new thread! I hope the snow bypasses you. I know you will enjoy the quilt weekend; hope your foot and back don't bother you too much.

"Gma" -- DW reps try to talk visitors into buying time shares so they can plan yearly family vacations. We didn't check it out because we had a place to stay, but supposedly if you stay in a Disney hotel, on site, there is no travel expense because they will take you wherever you want to go. I think it is for a week with entrance into all the parks, but I could be wrong. Either way it is pricey. Hope Jack can find the shoes he likes and your clothes arrive when they should.

I lost my connection earlier so came back to finish. Had a great watch where four guys were racing, fighting to get to the girl. Hope you all enjoy your day!

Last edited by Jean : 02-27-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote