View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:00 AM   #38
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

It's been such a rough couple of weeks, food-wise. I have felt so nibbly. Not physically hungry but psychologically just wanting food. I've tried to keep track of my calories but we are so good at lying to ourselves. It's also harder now that I'm not working nights. Before, I would get up at midday, have breakfast at lunchtime, lunch at dinner time, then go out to work for eight hours, being too busy either working in store or driving from job to job to even think about food. I lived off sugar free Red Bull to keep me awake and I wasn't even hungry. It was easy to only eat 800 calories in a day, and it was dropping off me, even though I was making up for it at weekends, keeping my average 1100-1200.

Now I'm back working from home and the kitchen is just right there, it's so tempting.

But I will get there. Ha a bit of a NSV today - got a pair of jeans and a top in the sale at Tesco in a UK size 10!!! So I am happy. And my normal jeans are feeling quite loose, more than a week ago so maybe I am due a whoosh. Hopefully I'll come back next week with a 3 pound loss to report.

My mum has bought herself some GM as well. She is diabetic and struggles with her weight. But from what I read GM is actually recommended for diabetics, so she got some. She was disheartened at first as she lost no weight in the first few days, but when I looked back, I didn't either. I had lost weight in the first couple of days before I got it, but then as soon as I started taking it, it stalled for about five days before kick-starting again. So I've told her to stick with it.

Stats:
Week 1
Weight lost - 3.6 lb
Average daily calories: 1294
Average daily miles: 5

Week 2
Weight lost - 5.2 lb (1.6 this week - cheat week this week, had Christmas bottle of Baileys)
Average daily calories: 1361 (not counting Bailey's)
Average daily miles: 4.84

Week 3
Weight lost - 9.8 lb (4.6 this week)
Average daily calories: 1207
Average daily miles: 5.36

Week 4
Weight lost - 12 lb (2.2 this week)
Average daily calories: 1112
Average daily miles: 5.8

Week 5
Weight lost - 12.6 lb (0.6 this week)
Average daily calories: 1219