View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:17 AM   #66
MarleneV

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

I'm back! This past weekend was my ranch trip, and we knew they didn't have good cell or much Internet service, so I just told everyone I wasn't going to be connected. When we got back on Sunday afternoon, I decided to just not get on then either, because it was nice to have a break.

The ranch we visited also runs a "fitness ranch" at the same facility, so there were healthy options at every meal. I choose some of them, but had a few treats as well. I'm sure we burned a lot of calories, riding, roping, and helping out. I weighed 123.5 the day we left, and 126.0 this am. Some of that was likely the kids hamburger & fries meal I had for lunch on the way home Sunday. I haven't had either of those in such a long time, but it smelled good. Interestingly, it didn't taste as good as it smelled, so I'm not worried about getting back into that habit.

So back to my regular routine this week. I'm interested in seeing if I will get back down to the 123.5, that's the lowest I've been. Like to firm up the belly area more.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote