View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
iixi

S/C/G: 149/141/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Feb 24

This post will be a little longer then usual but it's the start of a week and the first accountability post.

Let me give yall a visual of what my work days look like. I work fri (10 hours) sat and sun (26 hours together) at an adult family home taking care of 6 elderly with 1 other girl. We prepare all their meals and bake for them as well.

Basically every thing we make except breakfast is pre-planned by the boss, but all the food is delicious goodness with SUCH SUCH butter and sugar... you can see that when I'm there it's the hardest to be a good girl. So this weekend I was naughty!
-------------------------
Starting weight: 148.4
Measurements: (lightly draped around limb) <---* personal note because next week I might try to squeeze a measurement*
biceps: 12 in
thighs: 23in
waist: almost 28 in
hips: almost 37 in
bum (around hips and bum): 39 in
calves: almost 15in

Pre-plan pic:

Commentary: So 148.4... I was actually expecting 148. It seems to be the number I hit and realize that I'm feeling bloated and need to re-evaluate what i've been eating. As for the measurements, well, I need dat *** to grow lmao.
I take this picture and realize I don't look BAD. I'm not a skinny girl, never will be... but the problems aren't so much weight itself, it's lack of muscle definition and being out of shape. Moving forward I know I'm obviously not as big on the outside as I feel.

MEALS:
For breakfast my favorite thing to have is two scrambled eggs (FRESH cause we got chickens! ) and a piece of lightly buttered toast.

more to come~

Last edited by iixi : 02-24-2014 at 03:31 PM.
iixi is offline   Reply With Quote