View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 11:47 AM   #158
Terra1984
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Ceejay ~ I dont always get 3 walks in per day but when I walk I always walk for 45 mins.

Shad ~ Yeah I hope I've lost more weight when I weigh myself again

happy2bme ~ Yeah thats a good idea, Thanks for the idea.

I woke up at 10 am this morning to start my day. Right now Im drinking a nasty Coca-Cola to wake up, I really wish I had my regular Cherry Coke Zero but oh well, I'll have more at 2 pm when my mom gets home, She's going to Dillions on her way home from work today but anyway since its Sunday Im not gonna walk today but I'll start walking again tomorrow. I did walk last night though so that was good. I just plan to relax today though. My plans for this week is Tuesday I have an appointment to go too and when we're gonna go to Walmart and we're also gonna go to the tag office and Wal-Greens as well, Not in any order though. At 2 or 3 pm We're gonna go to a sit down restaurant just like every week and then we'll come home for the day. Wed. My boyfriend's parents are coming to our city for an appointment and then my boyfriend and I are gonna go out to dinner with them. Thursday Im gonna go to my peer support meeting and thats all my plans for this week. I hope everyone has an awesome day.

Treat Others The Way You Would Want To Be Treated

I LOVE BRENT SMITH OF SHINEDOWN

Last edited by Terra1984 : 02-23-2014 at 12:00 PM.