View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 01:24 AM   #155
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Okay, that is some of the flowers done. Will try for the houses next.

Hope everyone is going alright in the snow and ice.

Laura - good photos of your cruise. Almost makes me want to do a cruise. I started the push up challenge today. Hope I can carry it through to the end. I did the three in the full position but couldn't quite get down to the ground so I also did three in the knee position. We'll see if I improve.

Ceejay - sounds like you are having some family time at the uncles. Funny you should say that my post reminded you of Mel. That's who I was thinking about when I typed it.

Susie - you and DH will be able to challenge each other. Keep it up.

Terra - keep up that walking. Looking forward to hearing that you have lost weight in the next weigh in

Annie - how many weeks to go before he arrives now? He might arrive on Mar 6th which is DS1's birthday. Never be able to forget it then would I?

Michelle - still keeping busy at work I see. Still it is good for the pocket and the soul to finish off something.

Happy - hows the great race going. Did you get in for spaghetti and meatballs or whatever it was that you were volunteering for. I don't think I would have been sleeping on the shop floor either.

Okay, lets attach a few more. That's another five. I might leave the last couple until tomorrow. Oh yes that funny looking black flower is a black bat lily. The next photo is St Marys Road. Goes up the hill and finally ends up in steps so you can climb the hill. The third one is a brick fence and gate. Note the steps going up to the house behind the gate. Number 4 is probably one of the few surviving original workers cottages. It is in some need of repair. You may notice that the doorstep is practically rotted away. The last one is a picture of a few old places - most of which have been extensively renovated and consequently are fairly expensive, in the Thorndon area.

Have fun. Back tomorrow some time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010959 (800x600).jpg (36.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg P1010962 (800x600).jpg (39.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg P1010965 (600x800).jpg (44.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1010970 (800x600).jpg (34.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg P1010975 (800x600).jpg (58.9 KB, 6 views)