View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 02:17 PM   #27
AbnormallyAmy
Time for Change!

S/C/G: 160/159/125

Height: 5'5"

I just joined the forum today, and I am trying something completely different this time. I've decided not to be a follower!
1.Although I am doing a high protein low/good carb diet, I have adapted it to incorporate ideas I have come up with through my own research and experiences. I eat lean proteins, seafood 3-4 days a week, whole grains, and lots of veggies. I eat red grapes if I want something sweet, and nuts and seeds as snacks. I avoid processed foods as much as possible.
2.I'm not starving myself this time, but instead not giving myself a chance to get hungry. By eating more often but in smaller amounts, my blood sugar remains more consistent, which I've read is essential for weight management. 3. I am not using diet pills or other miracle fixes/fads this time, but instead adding a few natural vitamins and supplements that not only help with weight loss, but will improve my overall health as well. (omega-3s, Vitamin D3, glucomannan which I haven't purchased yet, and apple cider vinegar, along with a good multivitamin, biotin for skin and hair health, and super B complex.)
4. I am doing Taebo for 45 minutes each morning 4-5 days a week.
5. I am forcing myself to get at least 6-7 hours of sleep a night.

I'm 40, it isn't all just about being skinny these days, but about my health in general! ;-)
AbnormallyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote