Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-21-2014, 06:42 AM   #1  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Default Well hello, old friends!

I can't even remember the last time I was here, but it has been a long time! I find myself nearly at the 2 year mark since I began losing, and over a year now since I've been around the same weight. I won't say "maintaining" because in all honesty it has been more like: wanting to lose more, getting bored, gaining a few, losing that few, repeat. It's pretty annoying actually. I've seen a low of 133 and a high of 150, today 139, a goal of a range of 125-130.

All that being said I guess I really just came by to say hello. That and I've always been most successful when hanging out here. We are moving from Az to Co in about a month and the stress of the move is difficult even though I'm very excited. I need support in order to not eat my stress away and gain a million pounds. So I'm back.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:54 AM   #2  

omg!!! hi!!!! *waves like crazy!!*

You are one of the first people I "met" here way back when and you inspired me to stay on plan and get my butt moving so I could get these pounds off!! Your advice and gorgeous pictures were priceless, how can I thank you enough for that?!!?

So happy to hear you are doing well maintaining and keeping your head in the game, it's so important for all of us to do that. I have a feeling we will always be on the up/down cycle but as long as we do it closer to goal, we will always win the battle.

I'm so happy to see your post. Welcome back, girlfriend!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Welcome back!!!! not sure if you remember me but I remember you!

So funny because I thought of you a few days ago and was wondering how you were doing!

PS- I love your darker hair on you! Lookin' good!!!

Last edited by amandie; 02-21-2014 at 08:19 AM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #4  
Stephanie

ELVIS!!! Look at how great you're doing OMG! Now you gotta help me get MY butt moving!

Amandie, of course I remember you!!! And thank you!

I think of 3FC often and wonder how everyone is doing. I think this is the first time I've come back without having gained all that I've lost back. I think the biggest difference this go 'round has been that I've not ever thought I finally have it figured out. I don't, and may never, but there are worse battles to fight, so I'm ok with it.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:04 AM   #5  

Amandie is one of my BFFs here too!!! **waves to Amandie!!**

Seriously, I think 3FC has changed my life. This is the first time in my life that I get my butt back in the game (literally LOL) before getting out of control. I never ever want to go back to my old big life again and I refuse to let it happen. Plus, I already gave all my big clothes away so I can't.

I don't post too often anymore (too much *bleeping* drama in this place) but I do pick and choose threads and people carefully so I was SO happy to see your post!!

We will be here for you just like you were here for us when we needed help and motivation!
Old 02-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #6  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back Stephanie!!!!

Good luck with your move!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #7  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back!!!!
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:01 AM   #8  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

Welcome back. Why CO? As I recall your husband is a trainer? Is there now a bigger need for trainers in CO with everyone having the munchies?
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #9  
Stephanie

Thank you Mozzy and Silverfire!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
Welcome back. Why CO? As I recall your husband is a trainer? Is there now a bigger need for trainers in CO with everyone having the munchies?
That is PRECISELY the reason! That and I can't stand another summer in Phoenix!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #10  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Stephanie!!! You've been such an inspiration and I'd been wondering about you! I don't think I'd seen you posting since around the time I found out I was pregnant! I'm not posting as much these days myself but I've got a healthy little 10-week-old boy keeping me busy. I managed a healthy gain throughout the pregnancy and have lost all the baby weight, leaving me ready to pick up where I left off: uncharted territory!

Wonderful to know you've stayed in a healthy range; too many members find themselves coming back to restart from a significant gain (I did that myself back in 2012). Oh, and I love the darker hair in your avatar! Try not to stress about the move too much (easier said than done, I know), and be sure to enjoy the beautiful scenery you're about to experience.

Last edited by Elladorine; 02-21-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
I hope you don't think this is weird but I thought of you today and wondered where you have been...and then you appeared! Freaked me out!
Old 02-21-2014, 12:45 PM   #12  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Ooooh, I like the brunette on you, very pretty. Welcome back and I hope the move goes smoothly

Last edited by Arctic Mama; 02-21-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #13  
Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elladorine View Post
Stephanie!!! You've been such an inspiration and I'd been wondering about you! I don't think I'd seen you posting since around the time I found out I was pregnant! I'm not posting as much these days myself but I've got a healthy little 10-week-old boy keeping me busy. I managed a healthy gain throughout the pregnancy and have lost all the baby weight, leaving me ready to pick up where I left off: uncharted territory!

Wonderful to know you've stayed in a healthy range; too many members find themselves coming back to restart from a significant gain (I did that myself back in 2012). Oh, and I love the darker hair in your avatar! Try not to stress about the move too much (easier said than done, I know), and be sure to enjoy the beautiful scenery you're about to experience.

OMG I cannot believe the baby you literallly just announced you were pregnant with is 10 weeks old! I guess I haven't been around longer than I thought! Congratulations!!!

Hey Acrtic Mama!
Old 02-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #14  
drifting downward!

S/C/G: (HW 194) 175/168/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Hooray!!!!! Seeing your name put a big smile on my face -- I've wondered a few times how you were doing. I'm not sure you realize how inspiring it was to have you around before -- not only because you accomplished so much, but because you were so open about the non-scale issues that inevitably crop up.

So glad you posted -- good luck with the impending move!
Desiderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #15  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
Amandie is one of my BFFs here too!!! **waves to Amandie!!**

Seriously, I think 3FC has changed my life. This is the first time in my life that I get my butt back in the game (literally LOL) before getting out of control. I never ever want to go back to my old big life again and I refuse to let it happen. Plus, I already gave all my big clothes away so I can't.

I don't post too often anymore (too much *bleeping* drama in this place) but I do pick and choose threads and people carefully so I was SO happy to see your post!!

We will be here for you just like you were here for us when we needed help and motivation!
:waves back!!!!!:
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote