View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:00 AM   #102
Silverfire
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I don't know how people can not eat carbs! LOL I hear of people eating less than 20g a day and that just blows my mind. I have been TRYING to reduce carbs, but I swear that errrrrthang has got carbs in it. And boy, it adds up QUICK. I think I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew here... I think I too may need to adjust my goals for this phase. Exercise goals are a slice so far as I just tacked on an extra half an hour of strength to my routine. No biggie

But food wise, sheesh! For breakfast during the week (for about a year now) I have had 2 heaping tablespoons of holy crap stirred into my yogurt. I love it. But already that's 22g of carbs!!!! Then an apple for a snack. Another 15g of carbs. Pre-gym Luna bar, 30 g! Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh! I had hoped that by reducing carbs it would get me out of this plateau, but I'm pretty sure I am to blame. Not the carbs. My eyeballing skills suck and I have seriously been slacking on measuring. Last night I packed my lunch, eyeballed it. Then measured it. I was well over 100 calories out, and that was for a simple chicken salad and dressing! Makes me wonder how far out everything else has been.

So I am going to reset phase 3 and change my goal to Meticulously Measure and Weigh ERRRThang for 3 weeks (while staying away from un-measurable situations!)

I have also lowered my calorie goal to just under 1500 (as recommended by my mynetdiary app )

On the bright side - Scale showed me a 255 - I hope it was the whoosh I have been waiting for

10lb Weight Loss (287) √ | 20lb Weight Loss (277) √| 35lb Weight Loss (262) √ | Class I Obesity BMI (250) √ |
50lb Weight Loss (247) √ |
60lbs HALFWAY THERE | 65lb Weight Loss (232) | Overweight BMI (223)
| 85lb Weight Loss (217)
|ONEderland (199) | 100 Pounds Lost (197) | NORMAL BMI (185)
| 120lb Weight Loss (177)

One for every 5 lbs lost

F You Fatness
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote