View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #20
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Thursty Thursday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It is a 45˚ day here in the ♥-Land with the wind at 31 – 41 MPH and 37% humidity. It did snow during the night but it mostly melted by now. We are thankful for the moisture.

Not much happening today to write about ~ just MOS and waiting for spring. The neighborhood dogs have been up during the night barking and we don’t know what at. It keeps our dogs in the “unrest” stage and ansy. It seems the little yapper across the alley sounds off and it gets the bigger lower voiced dogs down the way to going and it is a chain reaction. Will said maybe they are barking at the new sound in the neighborhood for the next door neighbor gal just brought home her new born baby boy the other day and that is a new “noise” to them. I have not heard the baby but dogs have better hearing than us adults.

DONNA FAYE What a great thing for your grand son and I do feel he will make the most of the honor. Snazzy outfit you have there ~ you will be stilin’ for sure while having fun on the cruise.

ALOHA JEAN Sorry you didn’t get on the whale watching boat. I imagine you will start a walking program prior to your next trip to the islands. I have gotten back to doing my walking program which I was doing so well a couple months ago. I hear that doing the hula is good exercise? Do as the native Hawaiians do. What fun to take hula lessons.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 02-20-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote