View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 12:49 PM   #99
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/137.4/125

Height: 5'6

Silverfire-Thanks! Hope you're able to get in lots of steps today! I hardly get in any I do as much as I can. I park super far away from everything, but being a pianist(and a student)is really not conducive to getting in steps I pretty much am just always sitting

So these new goals are going really well for me. I'm getting in well over 5 servings of fruits/veggies a day. Yesterday I went for my first hike of the week. I'll go on my 2nd this weekend. I think I'm finally settling into this goal routine. I try to keep my previous ones in mind, but some of them like the exercising everyday are not realistic and while it was cool to see that I could do it for a week it was miserable getting it in :/ But keeping calories at 1600 max, meal planning are sticking around still Also, even though I'm not seriously exercising everyday, I have become a little more active I think, so it did have some effect.
Weight is down a little. Know I'll have a gain for my weigh in tomorrow :/ BUT I'm not letting it bother me too much bc I know its just from the long weekend and that I'm back on plan so next week should show new lows