View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #134
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies,

I'm so glad it's Thursday. This week has definitely felt long (probably due to a very busy and fun weekend, rather than a relaxing weekend). Tonight, I'm going to a workshop, and tomorrow night is poker. Saturday, I'm taking Santa to the vet since he just started limping again. Poor little guy.

=======================
Ceejay - A twin bed is a good option. A good place to dispose of books is your local library or a senior center or a thrift store. I hope you have a good day at work.

Susie - Glad your boss' trip to China and Manila got sorted out with all the visas, etc. Good for you for getting to the Y last night! Shoveling leaves sounds like quite the workout too!

Annie - Wow, 60 degrees? That's almost as warm as it is here! I hope it doesn't cause flood damage.
I'm so sorry to hear about the re-org at your work. That's awful to put people through that stress! It's bad enough when companies do layoffs but to make them apply for jobs they're already doing - that's just plain wrong. You are definitely NOT a Debbie Downer. That's what we're here for...to cheer each other on in the good times and support each other thruogh the not so good. I'll pick up a USB drive this weekend and put the Mel photos on it.

I'm going to sign off for now. Lots to get done today.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment