View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Just another day quite like the others. I sure am looking forward to spring. Enough of these dry looking trees and brown grasses. At least these past few days have been in the 60ís and 70ís with 40ís predicted for the weekend with snow.

The scale did move on Monday and the plateau I was on did break but in the wrong direction. I know what I must do to get moving in the right direction and will perceive to endeavor to do so. I must move more in the exercise program.

I slept in today and it sure felt good. Ole Ragg Mopp was snoozing beside me and Beanie was asleep on the couch in the front room. Cecil must have been outside in the sunshine for when he came in here and I petted him he was very warm.

I donít have anything special planned today and will get on with my sorting of what I plan on keeping. It sure will be easier when we get the MH over here from the storage so we can put in it what we have now that goes in it. I will still be using some of the things in my kitchen that will eventually be put in it though. I have been through this process before so it isnít new to me how it works ~ I just have to be patient with myself. I want the weather to get to the point where I can get out in the back yard and do some practicing with my Wrist Rocket Sling Shot. I used to be quite good with one and hopefully it wonít take long to get back in the swing of things.

DONNA FAYE I also like Joe Pike who drives that Jeep and is Elvis Coleís partner. Pike is a man of very few words but Coleís cat likes him fine. That cat reminds me of one that my mother had that went to live in the river bottom for a couple years. When he came home he looked like he was a great warrior with his lumps on his head. He was one of those huge black and white Sylvester type colored cats. After my mother would return from the market and start unloading the groceries out of the car to carry them up the steps from the garage into the kitchen that cat would wrap his front legs around one of my motherís legs and she would walk with him hanging on going up the stairs into the house. She would open a special package she got from the butcher and it was liver which that cat absolutely loved. She would cut it up and all that while he would be still attached to her leg. What a cat. He was called TC which stood for Top Cat which was his name.

SUSAN Sounds like you are staying nice and busy with your quilting "do's" and friends. Yep it is an excellent idea to clean out the fridge and freezer on a regular basis. Helps keep the mystery food out of them.

JEAN I know you are having a wonderful time in the surf and the sun. Be safe.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote