View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #95
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 272/TICKER/172

Height: 5'10

Dottington How did the concert go?

Rie I agree about getting more people involved. I am really surprised that more people haven't taken up this challenge. then again, I think it requires a tad bit more time commitment than a weekly weighin challenge, so maybe that's why.

Silver I might have to try doing planks and squats on my non exercise days. I'm pretty sure I would have to modify my plank though so I was on my elbows rather than my wrists. My wrists are so week. My husband and I love bread too. . . and its super hard not including a bread product in meals. I am trying to stick to under 100 carbs this week to see if it gets me out of my cycle I am in. It's going to be a low step day for me so I am certain you'll maintain your lead. I'm not going to lie, I though yesterday that I might pass you, but it never happened.
--------

Sweet Success. I have completed my 2nd exercise Goal. Nothing is better than rocking something that you failed the first time around. I spent 40 minutes doing a rotation on all the machines at the gym. I'm pretty sore today, My husband recommended that I make a spread sheet and keep track of what I am doing as far as strength training, so I will probably do that this week. I keep track of everything else, so it makes sense to keep track of that as well.

Planning to have my veggie day today. I actually have been eating vegetarian for breakfast and lunch the past few weeks and then so dinner has been the only thing I have had to worry about. I'm trying to lower my carb intake so that was a little difficult finding things to incorporate into that goal. But for Breakfast I have been having a BlackBean Breakfast Burrito, Lunch has been a Chickpea salad with fennel, mustard seed, lemon, greek yogurt, mint and cilantro over a bed of spinach and dinner today with be a Vegan Chipotle Black-Eyed Pea Soup.
12-01-13 Started Journey | 01-09-14- First 10 lbs (262) | 3-4-14 20 lbs (252)| 35 lbs (237) | 50 lbs (222) | 65 lbs BMI: 29.8 No longer Obese | Onederland (199) | 85 lbs (187) | GOAL 100 LBS LOST (172) Normal BMI
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote